Residential Epoxy Flooring Installation Cupertino, CA
Epoxy floors are a great solution for long lasting, low maintenance surfaces in your home's garage. They add a nice polish and are multi-purpose.
Epoxy Installers for Garage Flooring
Many garage floors are cold, dirty and just plain unattractive. But there’s a solution. Whether you’re a car enthusiast, project warrior or just like a clean and well-kept look, garage epoxy flooring is a great option for you.
Your garage floor takes quite a beating and it’s not uncommon overtime for cracks to form and stains to appear. But Cupertino Epoxy Flooring is here to help.
Epoxy is a thermosetting resin that is spread over a concrete surface such as a garage floor, to give it a shiny, safe, and like new appearance.
The coating is made up of polyamine hardener and epoxide resin. Together these two ingredients combine to give your floor strength and durability.
While epoxy garage flooring is the most common type of residential epoxy flooring, it is also a great option for kitchen and bathroom floors that are highly-trafficked and subject to water damage.
Floor Prep and Installation
You can be sure that our team of highly-skilled and trained professionals will install your garage epoxy flooring with expertise. There are several steps to ensure your resin floor is installed correctly and will last you a lifetime.
- Grind – our team will use a dust-free grinder to clean, smooth your garage concrete floor, and profile the surface allowing the epoxy to penetrate deep into the concrete
- Patch – our team will patch any holes and seal any cracks already present in the concrete
- Prime – our team will roll on an epoxy primer to help bind the intermediate coat
- Coat – our team will roll on the thicker intermediate coat ensuring a smooth, level surface. This coat can also be tinted if desired.
- Chip Flake – our team will add chip flakes to the epoxy coating prior to hardening to ensure traction and enhance the overall durability of your floor
- Seal – our team will roll a urethan coat to ensure the epoxy floor is sealed and easily cleanable
Give us a call today to learn more about our residential epoxy floor services or to schedule a free consultation.
Start a residential garage epoxy floor project
When you want to learn more about our residential flooring services, send us a message using the form, or give us a call for an immediate response.
Looking for help in these areas?