You can be sure that our team of highly-skilled and trained professionals will install your garage epoxy flooring with expertise. There are several steps to ensure your resin floor is installed correctly and will last you a lifetime.
- Grind – our team will use a dust-free grinder to clean, smooth your garage concrete floor, and profile the surface allowing the epoxy to penetrate deep into the concrete
- Patch – our team will patch any holes and seal any cracks already present in the concrete
- Prime – our team will roll on an epoxy primer to help bind the intermediate coat
- Coat – our team will roll on the thicker intermediate coat ensuring a smooth, level surface. This coat can also be tinted if desired.
- Chip Flake – our team will add chip flakes to the epoxy coating prior to hardening to ensure traction and enhance the overall durability of your floor
- Seal – our team will roll a urethan coat to ensure the epoxy floor is sealed and easily cleanable
Give us a call today to learn more about our residential epoxy floor services or to schedule a free consultation.